I made this recipe so long along, I think even before blogging. It has cheese but by some sweet miracle my body can tolerate cheese again, so I made this. It was a quick and easy recipe to make.
1 medium sized eggplant
non coat cooking spray
3/4 lbs of provolone cheese
- Coat casserole dish with a non stick coating spray and preheat oven to 350
- Dice up eggplant into round circle or half circles what ever best fits your casserole dish
- Layer eggplant, drizzle some olive oil and above mentioned seasoning
- Add a layer of cheese
- Rinse and repeat
- It is so easy and so good.
- I let this cook in the oven for about 30 minutes until the eggplant was cooked and cheese was all melted
I imagine you could add in other vegetable- tomatoes sliced came to mind, or use other kinds of cheese. The combo from the last time was really good though, so hopefully it is again this time around.