So I saw some of these type recipes on pinterest so I decided to go with it. I didn’t follow w recipe I just went along and created my own. I was really looking for another low carb breakfast option. They were pretty good. I still have an issue with eating and enjoying eggs since being pregnant. It’s not fun.
1 cup of cheese
1 cup of salsa
some salt and pepper
- Sprayed a muffin tin with non stick coating spray preheated the oven to 350
- Cracked each egg in a cup, and then added each egg to the bowl with the cheese and salsa.
- I wisked everything together, added some salt and pepper.
- I added about 1/2 cup of mixture into each muffin
- I cooked them for about 45 minutes or so. I prefer my eggs cooked well,
I had a bit of hard time getting some of them out of the muffin tin but most of them retain their shape. They tasted pretty good. I hope I can enjoy them I was able to get 12 egg muffins out of it.